This year is seriously flying by. How is it August already?!
After putting my July Lust List together last month, I went on to save and purchase almost every item on the list; so I thought I'd do the same again this month. After all, I write a to-do list every day for work, to ensure I achieve everything I need to, so I am now applying that to things that I want in my personal life -- and this list is way more fun ;)
Jacket: Barbour | Bracelet: Tory Burch | Ankle Boots: Ash | Mini Wallet: Tory Burch | Piggy Bank: Harry Allen | Pillows: Design Darling | Gold Leaf Tray: Jayson Home
Since returning from holiday and after the terrible weather we've been having here recently, my mind is rapidly turning to Autumn, when I will be excited to wrap up warm and will no longer be disappointed with the terrible weather.
- This Barbour jacket has been on my lust list for a couple of years now and I'm hoping that this will be the year that I finally add it to my wardrobe. I love the Britishness of this brand. I also love the fact that it will keep me warm and dry, as well as a little country chic :)
- I finally purchased my long desired Tory Burch belt whilst I was in San Francisco and added this bracelet and mini wallet to my lust list at the same time... oops!
- These ankle boots look absolutely amazing on and ever since I saw this post, they went straight to the top of my lust list. I think they will be perfect for Autumn/Winter.
- I NEED this piggy bank in my life!
- These beautiful pillows would really brighten up my living room.
- And, last but not least, I already know where this tray will go & it will be perfect... I just need to order it :)
What are you lusting after this month?